B2B PR helps yield instant results for new client, Ownership Associates
AS EXPERTS in employee ownership, Carole Leslie and her team play a vital role in enabling businesses to see their dreams of transitioning into staff-ownership. Hence why HPR’s expertise in B2B PR proved to be such a tool.
We’ve been brought in to help celebrate those that manage it, the forward-thinkers that make the bold leap into placing the shares of their business in the hands of the team that forged their success.
With Gill Financial in Montrose becoming the latest to sign on the dotted line with the expert guidance of Ownership Associates, we wasted no time to help them deliver:
- Key target coverage in The Courier, reaching more than 67,000 people across print and online in Gill Financial’s heartland
- National business press coverage in The Scotsman and The Herald
- Further online business hits in Daily Business, Insider and Scottish Financial News
- Collateral to be shared online by Ownership Associates, Gill Financial and Lindsays, the law firm involved in the deal
- Coverage that highlighted the nuanced and vital role played by our client, Ownership Associates with a testimonial “built in” to the features
Our team of PR experts helped Ownership Associates to make a mark in several sectors of the press, driving massive engagement numbers to the story.
Whilst the coverage improves the employee owned company’s position in the sector, it also opens the door to thousands of potential new customers, who way wish to take up their services.
In addition, our story provided content and results that drove huge social media engagement, while providing a platform for Gill Financial and its staff to celebrate their bold move.
You can read the original story here.
If You Think Our High Quality B2B PR would be helpful to your business, contact our team at Holyrood PR to enquire.
We’d love to use our impressive skillset to promote you. Phone us on 0131 561 2244, or take a few seconds to fill and submit the simple form below and we’ll get straight back to you:Contact Form