award winning PR gets results for national energy firm, Banks Group. Holyrood PR create heaps of coverage for community fund.
Friday, October 14th, 2016
on behalf of Banks Group
Community donations boost the profile of energy group thanks to a spate of local coverage.
Companies looking to get things done rely increasingly on the support of local communities and businesses. So, we were delighted to put our expertise to the test and get their message of goodwill to the people who mattered.
We drafted releases for a number of community projects and were successful in securing coverage in the print edition of the well respected locals.
This kind of public exposure can make the difference between the success and failure of projects, proposals and applications as firms make clear the benefits of community involvement.
Among our coverage were:
- Hits across the country from the central belt to the Borders
- Pieces in the Edinburgh Evening News, the best read local in the capital with 30,176 readers daily
- Several pieces in the West Lothian Courier, generating support for Banks in a region where they are currently active
- Print articles in Borders Telegraph and Hawick News during the vitally important planning stage of a new Wind Farm
- A total of 85,651 readers across our releases
We do more than just community fund releases for Banks ranging from success stories to more technical announcements and every one matters.
Be sure to make the most of your public profile with our award winning PR agency.
Call 0131 561 2244 or fill out the form below:
Wednesday, June 19th, 2019
Comments Off on Cairn celebrates success of intergenerational community project
So how can we help?
Benefit from business videoAction!
Find out how affordable video can bring a host of benefits to your business.
Meet the teamOur people
Meet the people who make Holyrood PR what it is, and get an insight into what makes them tick
Make an impact with PR photographyFind out more
Every story can be told better with pictures. Discover our affordable, high-impact photo packages.
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us.