It’s Time To Make Your Move Says CALA
Friday, December 18th, 2015
on behalf of CALA Homes
The New Year is traditionally a time for looking ahead and what better way to start afresh than with a brand new home. Upmarket home builder CALA Homes is starting 2016 with a positive message for those considering getting on, or moving up or down the property ladder – now is the time to make your move!
As consumer confidence continues to grow, over half of us think 2016 will be a good time to buy a new home*; but whether you’re a first time buyer, or are considering moving to accommodate a growing family or looking to downsize, knowing when to make the move is not always easy.
Sarah Stanger, Regional Sales and Marketing Director for CALA Homes (East) comments:
“The demand for new build homes in particular continues to grow as people are keen to take advantage of the whole host of benefits associated with a brand new property. A new CALA home offers light and space, design excellence and high specification fixtures and fittings. Upkeep, maintenance and bills can on average be considerably lower than with an older property and tailored schemes such as part exchange, Help to Buy and other financial incentives are also making it easier for those buying new.
“Plus with our commitment to customer service and 5 star rating for customer satisfaction, buyers can be confident that we will do everything we can to make the journey from reservation to moving in, and beyond, as smooth and uncomplicated as possible.
“Improving economic conditions boosted housing price growth in 2015 and the outlook remains positive for 2016. Factors such as better mortgage availability, more government schemes to help buyers and continuing low interest rates, mean that if you want to move, now is the time to do it.”
To further assist home buyers, CALA Homes is encouraging customers to come in to discuss the range of schemes and incentives currently available on their developments across the East of Scotland to help buyers make a move in 2016.
A range of incentives are available at specific CALA Homes (East) developments. These are:
- Craigpark, Ratho: Plot 19 is a property that can be bought ready to live in, with flooring, turf, 100% Part Exchange or an LBTT contribution and £1000 reservation fee paid for reservations before 31st A range of incentives are also available on further selected plots.
- The Glebe, Ratho: Plot 10, the final remaining home at the development, the Kennedy is now available with a £30,000 reduction, 100% Part Exchange or LBTT contribution in addition to flooring.
- St Mary’s Gardens, Perth: Plot 12, the final remaining home at the development, the 5 bedroom Moncrief is now available with a £30,000 discount, and comes with a complimentary flooring package, 100% Part Exchange or LBTT contribution and the £1,000 reservation fee paid for reservations before 31st
- Dalmeny Park, South Queensferry: A range of incentives are now available on selected plots, including the Apartment of the Month, Plot 278, which is available with flooring, and a furniture pack or a 5% deposit contribution. Plot 225, the 5 bedroom detached Garvie is also available with flooring, Part Exchange or an LBTT contribution.
- Priory Meadow, North Berwick: Plot 44, the 4 bedroom Barrie is now available with 100% Part Exchange or an LBTT contribution.
- Murieston Gait, Murieston: A range of incentives are available on selected plots, including Plot 59, a 3 bedroom Arthur, which is available with a 5% deposit contribution or 100% Part Exchange. Plot 30, a 4 bedroom detached Colville, is also available with a £10,000 reduction in price, 100% Part Exchange or a LBTT contribution.
- Liberton Grange, Edinburgh: 100% Part Exchange is available on selected plotsat this development.
Keen to pursue a PR agency in 2016?
Private: Alicia Simpson
The profile and biography of public relations professional Alicia Simpson, a junior account executive with award-winning Scottish public relations agency, Holyrood PR in Edinburgh.View Private:'s Profile
Monday, May 7th, 2018
Comments Off on A Positive Outlook for Homebuyers with Picturesque Haddington Development