Your Retirement, Your Way

by Vickie Henry

Monday, November 17th, 2014

St Andrews View Bield Client Edinburgh PRA new development in Glasgow’s highly desirable Bearsden, just six miles from Glasgow city centre, is offering the chance to own the perfect property that provides unrivalled levels of quality, choice and comforts for older buyers in Scotland.

St Andrew’s View is a prestigious collection of 20 one and two-bed apartments, located on the site of the former St Andrew’s College. Designed specifically to meet the needs of older people, they have been built to an uncompromising standard for Bield, one of Scotland’s leading providers of retirement housing.

As well as offering unprecedented high standards, the apartments are available on a highly affordable shared ownership basis – an increasing appealing purchase arrangement for people who may wish to release additional equity for their retirement.

The development is scheduled for completion in spring 2015 and the apartments are being offered at fixed prices from £113,000 (shared ownership basis).

Isabella Ferguson, New Homes Sales & Marketing Manager at Bield, said St Andrew’s View offers the freedom for people to spend their time exactly as they wish in beautiful surroundings.

St Andrews View Bield Client Edinburgh PRIsabella said: “We see St Andrew’s View as being truly exceptional – a development tailored for older people that is indistinguishable from any other new build property on the market. We want St Andrew’s View to be viewed as a high quality, desirable property first – with the second consideration being how it will appeal to older buyers.”

Older people are becoming increasingly discerning and what passed as retirement housing previously is changing. St Andrew’s View offers older buyers the chance to enjoy an exciting and liberating phase of their life while continuing to enjoy the freedom of independent living – with the option of the right help when you need it.”

The development is set within beautiful and accessible landscaped gardens. Each apartment looks over the garden from either a private terrace or balcony.

St Andrews View Bield Client Edinburgh PRThe apartments are all finished to an exacting high standard, including a choice of kitchen. There are dedicated parking spaces plus lift access to all floors.

However, what sets the development apart is the peace-of-mind range of inclusive services on offer from acclaimed property specialists, Bield. This includes the innovative Bield Response 24, an emergency call response service, as well as the option of having as little or as much support as you need.

Shared ownership at St Andrew’s View is the option to purchase a 75% share of the property with the remaining share being held by Bield. Buyers will have the option to purchase the remaining 25% in increments following a one-year qualifying period.

Unlike many developers, Bield is also the factor for St Andrew’s View, ensuring the ongoing management and maintenance service will be strictly enforced.

For more information on St Andrew’s View, contact Corum on 0141 942 5888.

HOW CAN HOLYROOD PARTNERSHIP HELP YOU?

For more information contact us on 0131 561 2244 or fill in the simple contact us form below and we will get back to you.

Junior account executive at Scottish PR agency Holyrood Partnership

Private: Vickie Henry

Vickie Henry is a part of the expert PR team at the award-winning Holyrood Partnership, public relations agency in Edinburgh, Scotland.
The PR agency works with businesses across Scotland.
As well as providing media relations, crisis communications, Holyrood Partnership also offers PR photography, affordable video for businesses, social media services and strategic content delivery for businesses.

View Private:'s Profile

Related Posts

So how can we help?

Benefit from business video

Benefit from business video

Action!

Find out how affordable video can bring a host of benefits to your business.

Make an impact with PR photography

Make an impact with PR photography

Find out more

Every story can be told better with pictures. Discover our affordable, high-impact photo packages.

If you have any comments or questions, please contact us.

GET ON THE PRIORITY LIST

Keep ahead of your oppositions by getting the free tips, insights and secrets we share for businesses. Straight to your inbox, every month.
Email address
First Name
Last Name