The Herald Cares for Bield Housing

by Holyrood PR

Thursday, January 22nd, 2015

St Andrews View Bield Client Edinburgh PRScotland’s leading care and housing provider, Bield, has caught the attention of the media thanks to Holyrood Partnership’s Award-winning PR services.

Bield’s new luxury retirement housing development, located in the highly sought after area of Bearsden, Glasgow, consists of 20 secure and ultra-modern apartments targeted towards the more mature buyer.

With all apartments finished to an exacting high standard, the development provides buyers with dedicated parking spaces and lift access to all floors.

Buyers also have the option to have as little or as much support as they may need, with the added reassurance of an emergency call response service, Bield Response 24.

The development also offers buyers the opportunity to share ownership of the property with Bield at a 75% stake. Buyers then have the option to purchase the remaining 25% in increments following a one-year qualifying period.

21 JAN The Herald PAGE 28 CROPSo far, over half of the new build apartments have been reserved, with a further 70 to be made available in future developments within the city.

Isabella Ferguson, New Homes Sales and Marketing Manager at Bield said: “St Andrew’s View offers older buyers the chance to enjoy an exciting and liberating phase of their life while continuing to enjoy the freedom of independent living – with the option of the right help when you need it.”

News of Bield’s new development made its way into The Herald’s hugely popular property supplement, Scotland’s Homes.

To read the media release that engaged The Herald click here.

To get results like this for your business fill out the contact form below and see what our Award-winning agency in Edinburgh can do for you.

Related Posts

So how can we help?

Benefit from business video

Benefit from business video

Action!

Find out how affordable video can bring a host of benefits to your business.

Make an impact with PR photography

Make an impact with PR photography

Find out more

Every story can be told better with pictures. Discover our affordable, high-impact photo packages.

If you have any comments or questions, please contact us.

GET ON THE PRIORITY LIST

Keep ahead of your oppositions by getting the free tips, insights and secrets we share for businesses. Straight to your inbox, every month.
Email address
First Name
Last Name